Online ReservationRates and availabilities
From Montréal or Québec City
1030 km from Montreal
770 km from Quebec City
Percé can be reached from the south via Route 132 or from the north via Gaspésie.
- Take Autoroute 20 East towards Rivière-du-Loup
- At Rivière-du-Loup, stay on the 20 East towards Cacouna
- At Cacouna, turn onto Route 132 East, towards Rimouski
- At Le Bic, stay on the right to take the slip-road onto Autoroute 20 East
- At the end Autoroute 20 East (at Ste-Luce), turn left and continue to the junction of Route 132 East, towards Matane
- Take Route 132. From here, you have several options:
- Via 132 South, passing through the Matapedia Valley.
- Via 132 North, passing through the Haute-Gaspé.
- At Sainte-Anne-des-Monts, you can take Route 299 and cross the Gaspé National Park to reach Baie des Chaleurs.
- Via 132 North, you can also take Route 198.Pass Murdochville to reach Gaspé. From there, take Route 132.
From New Brunswick
- Cross the bridge linking New Brunswick and Québec
- At Pointe-à-la-Croix, turn right onto Route 132 East towards Percé.
Air Canada Jazz offers service from Montréal to Gaspé (airport is 77 km from the hotel). Pascan Aviation flies to Bonaventure Airport. You can rent a car at the airport to continue your journey.
The Percé train station (Via Rail) is 12 km from the hotel.
Orleans Express stops on request at Percé, opposite the tourist information booth on Route 132.
Ticket sales and departure times: Gaz Bar Ultramar, 896, Route 132, Anse-à-Beaufils (12 km from the hotel)