Restaurant Kano is now closed for the 2019's season.
The team will be ready to welcome you next year !
Thank you for your loyalty and look forward to welcoming you!
From 06:30 to 10:00 weekdays
From 07:00 to noon on Saturday and Sunday
From 17:30 to 20:00, everyday
Enjoy an espresso for just $1.50 extra!
- Plain - $12
- Vegetable - $14
- Ham and Cheese - $14
- Nordic shrimp - $16.50
- Smoked salmon - $16.50
Served with potatoes, toast, juice or coffee.
- Toast - $7
Served with cheddar cheese or cretons, juice or coffee.
- Croissant - $9
Served with cheddar cheese, juice or coffee.
- Bagel - $8
Served with cream cheese, juice or coffee.
- Choice of bagel, croissant or toast - $13
Served with fruit salad and yogurt, juice or coffee.
- Cereals - $7
Served hot or cold with toast, juice or coffee.
- Yogurt with granola and chia - $12
Served with fresh fruit, toast, juice or coffee.
Our gourmet breakfasts
- Sweet and salty - $15
1 egg, one choice of meat, pancake, waffle, baked beans, maple syrup, potatoes and toast, juice or coffee
- Brunch - $17
2 eggs, sausage, bacon, mini meat pie, cretons, baked beans, pancake, maple syrup, potatoes and toasts, juice or coffee
- Breakfast casserole - $16
1 poached egg on potatoes, caramelized onions, bell pepper, sauted mushrooms, cheese curds and Hollandaise sauce
- Florentine- $12 (1 egg) / $14 (2eggs)
Spinach, cheddar cheese, Espelette pepper
- Classic ham - $12 (1 egg) / $14 (2eggs)
- Nordic shrimp - $14.50 (1 egg) / $16.50 (2 eggs)
- Smoked salmon - $14.50 (1 egg) / $16.50 (2 eggs)
Served with potatoes, toasts, juice or coffee
Kano pancake special
Pancake stuffed with a sunny-side egg, ham and Natibo cheese - 15$
Served with potatoes, maple syrup, juice or coffee
- 1 egg - $9
- 2 eggs - $11
Served with a meat of your choice, potatoes, fresh fruits, toasts, juice or coffee.
- The Healthy choice - 1 egg : $9 / 2 egg : $11
1 poached egg served on a bed of aragula salad, cheddar cheese, tomato, potatoes, toast, juice or coffee
Coffee and Beverages
- Juice, Milk, Tea - $2.50
- Filtered Coffee - $2.50
- Hot Chocolate - $3.50
- Cappuccino - $3.75
- Espresso - $3.75
- Latte - $4Latte (mug) - $5.00
- Pancakes - $3
- Toast - $2.50
- Egg - $2
- Croissant, Muffin or Bagel - $3.50
- Cream Cheese or cheddar Cheese - $3
- Smoked salmon - $4
- Meat (1 portion) - $3.50
- Cretons - $2.25
- Baked Beans - $2.25
- Tomato - $2.25
- Fresh Fruit - $4
- Maple syrup - $2.25
- Creme anglaise - $2
- Yogurt - $3
For your sweet tooth
- French Toast - $10
Served with maple syrup, juice or coffee.
- Fruity Waffle - $13
Fresh fruits, maple syrup, chocolate, juice or coffee
- Maple Syrup Pancake - $11
Served with juice or coffee.
- Fruity Pancakes - $14
Served with fresh fruits and crème anglaise, chocolate, juice or coffee
Children under 5 eat for free
- French Toast - $7
Served with maple syrup and fresh fruit.
- Smiling maple syrup pancake - $7
Served with fresh fruit.
- One egg, one choice of meat, one toast, potatoes and fresh fruits - $7.50
- Chocolate and Banana Pancakes - $7
- Cereals, one toast and cheddar cheese - $6
- Yogurt with fruits and fruit salad - $5
Served with juice or milk.
Create your own Table d’Hôte
To enjoy our 3-course Table d’Hôte service, including soup of the day or green salad, dessert and coffee or tea, add $10 to the price of your main course.
- Marinated olives - $5
- Green Salad - $5
Honey dressing made with local honey from Rucher des Framboisiers
- Soup of the day - $5
- Seafood chowder - Small : $9.25 / Large : $14.50
- Atkins's & Frères smoked Salmon - $15
- Fried goat cheese curds with homemade beet ketchup - $8.25
- Beer-Battered inion rings - $8
- Fried Calamari, cajun mayo - $12.25
- Seafood Platter - 24$
According to the seasonal arrivals
- Seafood poutine - $26
Lobster bisque sauce, nordic shrimp, scallops, lobster, cheese curds
- Kano Poke Bowl - $23
Salmon, Nordic shrimp or tofu tartare, rice, radish, mesclun, cucumber, carrots, edamame, marinated ginger, marinated egg Japanese mayonnaise, two colours sesame seeds
- Kano Beef burger - $19.50
Beef patty, red wine pulled beef, bacon, cheddar cheese, marinated red onions, homemade fries
- Veggie burger - $16
Lentil patty, coconut bacon, cheddar, lettuce, red marinated onions, homemade fries
- Seafood Linguine - $28
Nordic shrimp, scallops, lobster, cream sauce
- Pesto and grilled vegetables linguine - $16
FISH AND SEAFOOD
- Pan-Seared Salmon Steak - $28
3 colours quinoa, market vegetables, white wine and chive sauce
- Beer-Battered Fish and Chips - $23
Made with local Pit Caribou beer served with green salad and tartare sauce
- Seafood Coquille au gratin - $29
Salmon, cod, Nordic shrimp, scallops, crab, white wine sauce, duchesse potatoes, mozzarella and Monterey Jack, coleslaw with a champagne dressing
- Pan-Fried Scallops - $36
Potato and beet puree, Ocean de Saveurs dulse cream emulsion, market vegetables
- Seafood Platter - $49 (to share : $85)
Lobster, salmon, cod, scallops, nordic shrimp
- 1 1/2 lobster served with side dishes - Market price
- Steak and fries - $26
8 oz veel flank steak, caramelized onions, peppercorn sauce and fries
- Beef Fillet Mignon 6oz, homemade fries - $32
- BBQ Ribs with sweet potato fries - 1/2 portion : $18 - Portion : $28
Kids menu includes a small drink (milk or fruit juice) and dessert (fruit salad or ice cream)
- Hamburger - $9
- Fried chicken fillet - $8
- Mini-poutine - $7
- Pepperoni pizza - $8
- Fish and chips - $8
- Spaghetti Bolognese - $9
Desserts and Special coffees
- Strawberry Shortcake - $7
- Cheesecake - $7
- Chocolate Lava Cake - $7
- Strawberry and rhubarb upside down - $7
- Sugar Pie - $7
- Crème brûlée - $7
- Apple and Caramel Pie - $7
FLAVORS OF THE MOMENT
- Fruit salad - $5
- Sorbet - $5
- Dessert of the day - $5
- Le Coureur des Bois - $9
Maple cream liqueur and whisky of Coureur des bois
- Irish - $9
Baileys and brandy
- Spanish - $9
Tia Maria and dark rum
- Brazilian - $9
Tia Maria, cognac and Grand Marnier
If you would like to try any local produce from the Gaspé Peninsula, choose the menu items in bold!
Would you like to hear about special offers, new package deals,
our chef’s recipes and news from the Gaspé Peninsula?
Best price guaranteed!