Riôtel Matane, your Gaspésie snowmobiling destination!
Explore Gaspésie by snowmobile and experience its majestic sights. Whether it’s our phenomenal amount of powder, the view of the sea, the peaks of the Chic-Chocs, or the striking beauty of untamed nature that gets your heart pumping fastest, your excursion chez nous will be an unforgettable experience. Make the most of the snowmobile routes offered by Riôtel Matane and make your winter vacation a grand success!
Services for Snowmobilers
All your services under one roof!
• Exterior security cameras
• Free parking, for both short and long stays
• Laundry ($)
• Indoor pool, hot tub, and sauna
• Massage therapy and esthetician (reservations recommended)
• Bar and restaurant with a cozy atmosphere (fireplace in the bar)
• 20 minutes from the Matane/Baie-Comeau-Godbout ferry
• Rooms available with direct access to your snowmobile
1 888 427-7374
Questions? Contact Les Amoureux de la motoniege
Office: 1 418 562-2528 or Club Secretary: 1 581 232-0810
Follow the club on Facebook for news and conditions.
Don’t have your trail permit yet?
This year you can buy your trail permit online from the Fédération des clubs de motoneige. It’s quick and easy!
In Quebec, the Fédération des clubs de motoneige du Québec provides updates on trail conditions.
24-hour service on the trails:
Occasion Sport – Steve Imbault: 1 418 556-4394
Want a 100% gaspésien guide for your snowmobile adventure?
Call Bert Thériault at 1 581 887-2501 for details on availability and rates.
He’s the guide for you – an enthusiast from the region who knows all the trails of our beautiful Gaspésie.
Guided trips in French and in English.